We are opening internship opportunities for you to come and join Church of Christ the King, Brighton.
1 YEAR INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
- Joining a thriving, multisite church in a creative City
- Serving one of our Sunday teams
- Helping run large-scale events
- Working alongside the Newday team
- Going deeper theologically through the Bible training blocks
- Choosing specific focus areas include Worship, PA and AV, Video, Kids Work, Student work, Event management and Administration
WHO CAN APPLY?
This would be perfect for someone looking for a year to grow in God, develop their CV and serve a local church, all age-ranges are welcome to apply.
The internship will cost £1,300 for the year. This is to cover the theological training over the year, including a 4 day training block in CentreParcs with FP Impact students from around the UK and a Week serving one of our oversees church plants.
The intern timetable will be around 3-4 days mid-week, plus serving on Sundays. As the internship is a voluntary year, we have purposefully left space for interns to work a job one day a week in and around Brighton, which we would strongly encourage.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
As spaces are limited, unfortunately we cannot take on everyone who applies. However, we will prayerfully consider every application and where appropriate, meet with you personally to help decide if this is the right year for you.
For more information on specific areas and to apply please Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Contact Number and Area you would like to intern in.